Thursday 18 October 2012

Stagecoach leaves elderly woman behind

Buses in Sheffield can't always be trusted, that is something I have definitely noticed by now. In an earlier post on my other blog (http://annaburdal.weebly.com/1/post/2012/10/number-51.html) I wrote about how the bus route I normally take is very late and how the bus company don't seem to be able to do anything about it.

Today I am going to talk about a complete different bus route from different bus company. I was on my way home on the number 123 (Stagecoach) which goes towards Crimicar Lane(Fulwood) in Sheffield. The bus wasn't busy at all, and had many free seats. When we came up towards Tesco Express, an old lady was standing at the bus stop and waved the bus in. The bus stopped and she looked so happy because it had finally arrived. She picked up her bag and started walking towards the door. Before she reached it, the bus driver just drove off in a big rush. She was left standing on the sidewalk with a bag in her hand. I have no idea what I just witnessed, but I know it made me feel very angry. Is this acceptable?

No comments:

Post a Comment